Custom Keyboard Commission Returns
Due to the nature of our Commission process, we do not offer refunds on Custom Mechanical Keyboard commission based sales. All commission based sales must be paid in full, up front, and before your specified parts have been ordered. Please reach out immediately should you have any issues whatsoever with your custom tailored mechanical keyboard. We will troubleshoot until you are satisfied with the sound and functionality of your keyboard.
General Item Returns Only
(Excludes Custom Keyboard Commission based sales)
- Inspect all aspects of your item upon delivery. You will have 24 hours upon
- delivery to report an item as damaged or defective.
- If you would like to cancel or change an order that has not shipped yet, feel free to reach out as soon as possible to see what we can do with where we are in the fulfillment process.
- Items eligible for a return must be in original packaging and shipping condition.
- Please email email@example.com directly for further instructions should such a situation arise.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- Your item may be replaced if items are either defective or damaged upon arrival. Please ensure that you contact me immediately should any of these issues arise.
Refunds (if applicable- Namely, Pre-Built Keyboards)
- A 5% fee may be assessed at the time of refund in order to cover transaction fees and labor costs that cannot be recovered.
- Once your return has been received and inspected. You will receive an email notifying you that we have received your returned item and that your refund is on it's way.
- More so, refund related inquiries will be resolved on a case by case basis.
Shipping (If applicable- Namely, Pre-Built Keyboards)
- LimboKeys will not be held liable for items that are lost, stolen or damaged during and after delivery of your item. Your items will be shipped fully insured and tracked to allow both parties confirmation of delivery.
- Return Shipping charges will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- LimboKeys is not be responsible for any unpaid duties or taxes upon delivery. The recipient will always be responsible for any duties and/or taxes with regard to your order.